Monday, March 27, 2017

Messy Monday.... Bobble Heads!

Walking through Target the other day and came across a craft that I found absolutely creepy but the littles wanted to do it so bad. I have never been a fan of bobble heads. I think that they are creepy and most of them have giant heads on top of the fact that they bobble. They are just creepy.

After what seemed like hours of whining I finally caved and we bought the kit because as the boy put it "Mommy it has 3 doggies inside so there is one for each of us!" The littles could not wait to get home and paint their dogs.




















I do have to say that it was nice to finally buy a craft kit that had a box that was not huge compared to the product that was included inside. Additionally, for the price that we paid for the kit there was a lot of materials that were included. The only thing that I would change is that there is 3 dogs and only one thing of paint. (Good thing already have extra paint)












Before we started painting each little went through the supplies and chose the ones that they wanted. Since I have a boy and a girl it was pretty easy for them to choose because apparently there are "boy" colors and "girl" colors and that is the way we went.


Since there were 3 doggies I was able to paint one for myself. The littles really like the fact that we all were able to do the project together. Even though I think that bobble heads are creepy, these little doggies are super cute and the kids really enjoyed painting and decorating them. Most projects that the littles get excited about turn out to be duds but these little doggies are highly entertaining.



















I would give this project a 3/5 mommy hair pulling score


This was an enjoyable craft with minimum arguments. However, this craft can get messy

No comments:

Post a Comment